Truth about Google Adsense Approval
I have been blogging for quite some time through blogspot.com. This month I thought to do this through my own custom domain. Therefore I purchased a domain named ‘exploremyindia.in’ in the first week of this month. In my effort to launch the blog, I got an idea to create some sub domains and publish some more blogs on it. Construction of a proper blogging site took about 20 days and I could load all my blogs through its various sub domains and it all started running fine.
One day while browsing through the net, some advertisements caught my imagination and I got prompted to add such services on my sites too. I decided to add Google Adsense to my blogs. When I clicked to earning tab of the blogger it displayed ‘Your blog doesn’t currently qualify for AdSense.’ I was dismayed and disillusioned. I did some research work on internet and found out that getting an Adsense account is not an easy task. In any case, it can not happen within next 6 months.
Myth: Your blog should have ‘Substantial Unique Text Contents’ for getting google’s Adsense approval.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- Preferably use a Custom Domain.
- Avoid prohibited contents.
- No Third Party Ads or Programs should be on your blog.
- Keep your blog lay out neat and clean.
- Implement Google Analytics Code.
- Include Google/Bing Webmasters Verification Page.
- Include XML Sitemap Page.
- Keep with good elaborations the following embedded in your blog
- Disclaimer Policy
- Terms of Usage
- Contact Us
- About Us (Write your name and address through which you applied the AdSense account)
- Copyright information
If you follow the above submission, getting approval from the Adsense is not going to be big deal.
All the best.