How to Reset Windows 10
Reset Windows 10 Nudging Problems
Please remember, Reset is the last option when every other option has failed to produce the desired result. Window Reset may resolve your problems but still, it depends upon the probability of recovery of the lost or corrupted system files. You may go for it if the situation so warrants. Here we will deliberate upon the topic How to Reset Windows 10.
How to Reset?
- Go to Start > Setting > Update & Security > Recovery
- Click on ‘Get Started’ button and then click on ‘Reset this PC’ option.
- Here you will be provided with two options. Keep my files and Remove everything.
- Choosing the second option will bring your PC to the factory reset type of situation. The second option is always advisable for nudging and serious problems.
- Here onward now follow the on scope usual instructions of Resetting.
- The computer takes sometimes to run the program.