How to Optimize Images for Web : Step by Step Approach
One of the most important parts of the On Page Optimization technique is to Optimize Images for Web. How to do that?
Use of Title and ALT tags to Optimize Images for Web
<a href=”https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-xyz/1.jpg” imageanchor=”1″ style=”margin-left: 1em; margin-right: 1em;”><img alt=”How to Optimize Images” border=”0″ height=”400″ src=”https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-abc/1.jpg” title=”Optimize Images” width=”275″/></a>
1. Point your cursor at the point where you want the image to be inserted.
3. The following window will open, now click on Choose files and browse to the image stored on your computer and Click Ok.
4. Your image will be loaded. Now select the image and click on the ‘Add selected’ button to insert the said image at the desired place.
5. Now click on the image and you will be presented with the option to make it small, medium, large, X-large or Original size. You will also get the option to align the image either at the center or left and right. You can add a caption for the image and lastly to enter ALT and Title tag information clicks on the property option.
6. The Image Properties window will open as above and it will provide an option to enter the title text information and the alt text information. You can enter the same and click on Ok button.