How to Fix Windows 10 Update Error Code 0x80070057
Fixing Update Error Code 0x80070057 in Windows 10
Step by step undertake the following actions.
10. Run as administrator and select ‘Windows Update’ option.
- Open Settings.
- Click on Update & security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Click the Learn more link.
- When default web browser opens, click the Get the Anniversary Update now button.
- Double-click the Windows10Upgrade28084 file that you just downloaded to trigger the download of the Anniversary Update.
- Watch for Verifying Download and make sure to turn off your connection to the internet, including Wi-Fi or Ethernet immediately as the download reaches 100%.
- Once the update begins to install, it’ll get stuck at 2%, after 1 minute re-enable your network adapter.
Now the Windows 10 Anniversary Update should install successfully on your computer and the Update Error Code 0x80070057 must have resolved. If still the update problem persist, I am afraid you have to try updating the system using the Media Creation Tool.