Guest Post Guide Lines:
We have started getting queries, and e-mails from my website visitors, readers and friends, who wants to contribute to our blog. Keeping in my mind and the futuristic prospects, we have decided to welcome all our such friends to contribute here. Here are the guide lines for posting the blogs on different subjects as guest.
What kind of content do we accept?
We accept post which can be included in our blog based on the subjects. Anything out of context, naturally can not be posted here. The post should be of good quality and should be meeting the blogger’s standard. There is no minimum length for the post, however usually the guest posts should have over 400 words.
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- You must give the credit to the owner for the reference and contents which are not your original.
- Please do not forget to mention that in which segment or on which sub-domain, you are interested to post.
- At the footer of the post, you must clearly mention your name, place, date and time as author.
Please mention clearly the following points while writing the guest post.
- Category: Computer Tips & Tricks.
- Title of the Post
- Post Contents
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to us on the email: [email protected]. Please include the post in the body of the email itself, or as a .doc attachment.
We will check the post and inform you if it is going to be posted. Even if the post is not found suitable for the blog, you may expect a reply from us citing the cause of our inability to post the same in our blog.
We thank you for your interest as a contributor to the blog.